A little sweet, a little spice and a nice full dose of tequila make for the perfect summer cocktail.
- 1 1/4 ounces silver tequila
- 1-ounce triple sec
- 1 1/2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup or sweet and sour mix
- 3/4 cup partially frozen mango, unsweetened (prefer individual quick frozen or fresh)
- 2-4 slices of thai (spicier) or serrano (less spicy) chili
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a hurricane-style glass rimmed with sea salt.
Sip, sigh and repeat.
Tip: make a large batch. These go fast.